Dev Note About Fun PvP Server

News from our fansite.
Darusio
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Darusio

Dev Note About Fun PvP Server

Post by Darusio »

Have you ever wished to engage in massive PvP battles without any restrictions on player killing, without any death penalty consequences for your characters on regular game worlds, without classic game world boundaries? Do you enjoy the PvP experience on public test servers? Then we might have just the thing for you...
We would like to introduce you to a concept for a special type of server to provide a fun and challenging PvP environment, a server that allows individual players to engage in large-scale PvP battles without negative consequences for dying and killing other players.
We have prepared a dev note for you to better explain what this is all about. Now, we are eager to hear your opinion so check it out and share your thoughts by using the template provided in the thread. Depending on your feedback, we will decide if we are going to develop such a server or not.

Our game designer Evonary will check this thread regularly to answer any questions you might have about the concept.

We are looking forward to your feedback!
Your Community Managers

Masters Of Shielding
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Masters Of Shielding
Guild: Castlings

Re: Dev Note About Fun PvP Server

Post by Masters Of Shielding »

Darusio; "Our game designer Evonary will check this thread regularly to answer any questions you might have"

I posted much on the tibian proposal forums and I wonder how often they would reply.
But any way the war server sounds great!

Yours,

Masters Of Shielding

Wino Drah
Novice
Novice
Character: Wino Drah
Guild: Red Hand Clan

Post by Wino Drah »

I think it sounds like a nice idea not all wanna play only pvp so this is a good idea :D

Soulorbs

Post by Soulorbs »

this is a good idea: PvP battles with out consequences for our chars.